Wednesday, January 28, 2009

today class was cancelled

spent most of the day inside. i was so tired this morning during comp science. and to make things worse, i biked up the hill and took a fat nap. i woke up feeling like caca. made myself two eggs, fried rice(i hate you kenneth), and bacon. instant picker-upper for me. english was canceled today. perhaps the only plus to my day.


once again, i am rather tired to write. chem lab/mastering physics is the double sided dildo that rapes me in the ass every Tuesday night...

ordered bulk american apparel again. carrying that shit with my bike was the biggest bitch.. i dropped my bike, got a door slammed on me, and looked like a crazy person to those passing by


there was a shit load of clothes.. i think the total was around $400. not all mine of course.


made the curry dish again today. no picture of the final product, but damn it was good. got a thing of pot roast, cut it into thin slices. pan fry. drizzle some of this magical sauce on it. viola. baller ass food.




reevaluation is always a good thing


heres the book thats also been consuming my life. except that i actually like it. first its there. then blink. gone. go read it. havent read in a while, so this is a nice exception. really. go read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment