Sunday, January 18, 2009

recap of yesterday

in the morning we had the funeral thing. disregarding the fact that it was to honor my grandma's death, it was nice seeing family. my dad came to visit, and people greeted him like the prodigal child. ahah uncle mike showed up, which was nice for a change. im so happy my sisters get along well with my little cousins. but i can't believe how retarded my stepmom dresses them. the look like little hoodrats or those little kids you see at the swapmeet whose mom is some hoochie momma with a perverted take on what good fashion is.

after the mass and family gathering, andrew and stef took me to the santa anna mall. it was pretty fun. first i was ecstatic because i found the half cabs i was looking for. then, to top it off, the forever21 was pretty huge which of course translates into MENS SECTION! hahahah i was prettty gay in there, but i found good stuff. bought a jacket, my first vneck and something else, i dont remember. hahahha but i liked it a lot. so after spending about 150$, it was time to head to my dads place. for what you might ask? my other grandma's 10 year death anniversary. go figure right? omg the most bomb Filipino food ever. i fucking miss true, raw, Filipino food. all i remember was the amazing bbq, with of course, vinegar. i love that shit. and after i was done with that, to complement the great authentic taste, i had diniguan. fuuuug my favorite. it was so bomb. and guess who just came up on an id? yup, my cousin joseph looks just like me. i win. gg. hahah good to see more family. it was awesome.

my cousin joseph ryan basilio. LOL it works. trust


so AFTER this, went to target and saw ms xu. that was pretty random, lol i kinda made a fool of myself cause i wasn't sure who it was. ahahah k. now starts rex's party. ahhah super random people. only knew a few people. it was a good night. glad i got hoome safely. i was pretty damn tired, but didnt wanna stay.LOL at the end, there were soem random ass mexican people who said they knew rex's sister. they went inside, and it was like, oh shit wrong house... talk about fucking sketchy as hell. hella sketch, opposite of hecka tits. alright, need to get some pictures on here, its starting to look like a ranting xanga entry. edit// edited//

brick toast from previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment