Friday, January 23, 2009

iPhone Blog pt 1

The following is all straight from my iphone, excuse me if there are sentences that don't make sense due to the auto correction of my phone. ex: 'fucking' turns into 'ducking'... go figure.

Sitting out side, it's raining. By myself , it's nice, relaxing.. I've been doing this all week I think I enjoy the alone time. Let's me think about nothing and everything. That kinda sucks just saw a couple break up in front of me... Awkward silences as the girl focuses on the ground beneath her, seemed like the guy broke up with her. He gave her a hug and walked separate ways, she throws on her hood and goes down the steps. He stops and watches her walk away then proceeded to go on about his business. It's not raining anymore at least to me. Trying to think. Just sitting listening to the same songs over and over

I can hear the lecture in the class next to me, sounds really boring. Fuck speaking of class I think I'm super ducked for the chem midterm well see that goes. I like what I'm wearing I don't know... Feeling good though, hope that girl is ok. I hope I'll be ok. My feet hurt don't know why

When I get back I want to read and relax. Maybe play some video games, but I can't let loose too much lots of studying tomorrow and Sunday. !!! Maybe I'll go watch the San Francisco symphony... Sounds nerdy but really fun.

I want to steal that bike light, but stealing is wrong, right? Or so I've been told. Ethics and morals are interesting because often times peoples morals or ethics are dependent on who's watching. Sad to say but I think I have low morals... Just trying to be real. Everyone wants their own, get theirs. Sad story but always true.

Wow I thought writing this would take up more than just ten minutes.... I think I want something interesting to happen.. I hate routine, but people hating routine is so damn common, so in me hating it, does that contribute to me being routine already? Hahaha how lame of me to keep trying to analyze myself and my actions... I think I've come to the conclusion that we should just try live happily and not really give a flying fuck.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment