Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blog for January 30

//written on word and imported//

For some reason, we went to sleep at like 330 am… which was definitely a bad idea. Had a quiz in chem… which was retarded cause he was pretty much reviewing for the quiz, but of course I was asleep.. so I couldn’t answer two of the three questions. One of the questions asked ‘how many photons are in the given blah blah light. My answer “many.”

kicking it at the UU with isa


Went back to the UU and just kicked it. Hung out with isa and logan. Sat for an hour before my phys midterm. Hahah logan was reading a book that was about japan after WWII, looked really interesting. I just sat and chilled with isa for a bit, then just relaxed. Got a call from kuya franklin saying that he couldn’t get me the tickets to the pacqiuao match… the 150$ tickets were sold out….. so instead he got me the 500$ ones. O.O WTF.

naked bare breeze

i dont know what he's doing


Hahah may 2nd will be the shit. By then I’ll have my id. It’ll be so much fun, gambling and drinking with my dad and brother… ahh that’ll be the shit.

Took my physics midterm, wasn’t too bad, but for some reason I still have a crappy feeling about it. Oh well. Fuck it.. its over… walked outside and chatted with tony danova. went back to the apt, did my laundry.. shit there was so much, had to do three loads. Got back and played COD5 again with michelle.. shit that game is getting super addicting.

my laundry, and rex

left the room in a mess

So we got our shit together and headed for the YAY ARRRREEEA.. road trip was cool. Stopped at arbys… I was hungry… yeah.. …. Yea. I was very hungry. Got 4 roast beef sandwiches, fries, and a drink….like I said I was hungry..

fuck yeah

told ya.

Now we are at ryan’s uncles place in Lafayette… wow this totally beats staying in berk, no offense to Kenny and bryan, but this place is super nice… like, really nice. Just watching some man vs wild, discovery channel. OMG THERES A FUCKING SPIDER ON THE TV. WHY ARE WE WATCHING A SEGMENT ON TARANTULAS?! AND WHY IS THE TV FUCKING 50INCHES IN HD?! SO UNNECESSARY WTFWT.. yeah so I can’t look up, cause there’s a 50inch tarantula on the tv.

ryan's uncle's place in lafayette

we're baller

.. =[ knew it was going to be cold here, but wow, its below 70 degrees here… wtf? Lol we’re so spoiled.. oh well. All day in SF tomorrow.. shopping, walking around, museum maybe.. just a chill kickback/retreat with the roommates.

This will be a fun weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment