Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jeff Soto

I remember reading a while back about his exhibition in Riverside. I saw some of his work again today and started kicking myself cause I never got to see it. Here's some info about Mr. Soto taken from his site:

Through striking visual imagery, Jeff Soto communicates profound visions and fears, nostalgia of his youth, and themes of love, lust, and hope. Soto’s distinct color palette, subject matter, technique and bold themes resonate with a growing audience. Inspired by childhood toys, the colorful lifestyle of skateboarding and graffiti, hip-hop and popular culture, Soto’s representational work is simultaneously accessible and stimulating.

I just love the different shades of blue, and how the rainbow is just accented. Plus, look how cute that guy looks.




I really wish I went to go see it. Damnit.

More of him at JeffSoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment